Saturday, May 9, 2009

....haiz....(so bad...)....

....haiz.....so bad....mum say tis nex 3 week cant on9....mum say start from nex we3k cannot on9 d.....haizz....cant on9 veli sien de le....
....mum call me go study....2molo lax day i can on9....but if my sis on9 i cant on9 d....haizz.....wat lar....
i think i will wake up early in the morning n curi2 on9 de.......
but 3 week cant on9 really boleh mati de le....
tat means cant rite blog,cant chat wif fren,cant play on9 game,cant play friendster and many things.....
haizzzz.....
i scare my mum will rampas my phone.....haizzz...if really rampas d then cant chat wif ah hon d le.....haizzzz......
but i think ah hon at tat time oso buzy study .... haha.....
....haizzzz.....

2 comments:

  1. next week....i sure wan study lo...
    see lor...got time i sure wan call u...hehe...!

    now my phone oso no money liao...haiz...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...kesian...although i can on9 bt i dun wan on9,...haha...study...

    ReplyDelete