Saturday, May 30, 2009

....at da mid9 i posted tis....^-^....




xxxnow really dunoe wat to doxxx

lol.....today sien lol....nothing to do....early in da morning i wake up.....8.3o somuhin lik tat lol.....i go brush my teeth n take a bath....then go out n watch tv wif my brother.....my bro wake up at 8....he sot wan....wake up so early......haha....i watch cartoon wif him....haha.....the incredible....watch b4 d de....bt watch it bak.....bcx no mor nic progarm....hehe.....v watch n watch....until my sister wake up.....really sien lol.....then v kemas rumah.....ho...ho....play wif broom....so...*****....haha.....




.....hmm.......finish d......yay.....almost at 12.00 v finish kemas rumah then mom call us chang3 cloth bring us go jalan-jalan......i through go the mines....mana tau mom bring us go damn boring de jusco.....if i noe go jusco then i dun wan follow lolx.....watch tv or play computer at home better......wuhuhu......jux follow mom .....while i follow mom,jux chat wif ah hon lol....



......then mom bought called me to helped her hold.....then i called my brother hold.....haha....bully him......then at 3 sumethin lik tat go bak home.....yay....fast2 go n bath....then can watch my fav movie.....love movie.....veli nic wan.....i dunoe wat name edi....haha.........



.....watch until 4.3o......woo.....finish oledi.....then go 7-eleven n buy comic n read.....wif my sis.....v bought 4 comic......then v read.....argh.....finish read 3 oled.....1 mor my sis say not romantic wan....so i no read it.....


......at 5 or 6 somuthin lik tat i on9......chayi n hon they all no on9.....so i oso of n ply fs n ppl de blg.......then at 7.20 lik tat call us go eat so i leave it n go eat dinner 1st......go n eat oso m33t dady fren.....then talk many2.....then m33t my cousin.....then i talk wif him.....then v finish eat d......i call ddy go bak home.....then v go bak home.....then i on9 saw ah hon on9 d.....then caht wif him ...haha......n chat wif an gie n cheng2....today oso bored until wan die d.....hw about 2molo.....haix......so miz ah hon n my fren......2 w33k cant meet them.........mati lolx...


.....then at 1 lik tat ah hon wan zzz d......so gud9 .....sweet dream n bai bai.....
..then i continue find my fav emo kiss pic.....n some love word pic...n sme birthday pic.......emo kiz jux get 3 onli.....haix......cant get oledi......


.....then i send it to my phone using USB .....hoho.....n put in into my folder......
....until 2 0clock i felt sien so post tis .....
....zzz.....hoho.....i sleepy edi.....so go0d.....can sleep d.....so bai bai.....
....sw33t dream.......^-^......!!!

5 comments:

  1. hehe..!
    holiday sienzz ar..
    but today i got activiti..hoho...
    play basketball until nite...haha.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...lc me lal....haha....jk....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa...so long...no say abt me de...haha...SO bored....

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyone who visit wen siew blog... pls visit my blog www.brandon-emperor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete