Sunday, May 3, 2009

....2day go mines....(happy)...



......haha.....2day my birthday.....13 years old liao.....haha....(old d)....today at 7 o clock i wake up d....actually i will not wake up so early de....bcx yesterday sleep at 2 o clock...(chat wif ah hon)wakaka....jux my fren wish me happy birthday ....they sms me n call me.....many of my fren oso wish me hapi birthday....haha...sup...sup...(terharu)then i want go sleep bak de....but not sleepy d.....haha......so i oso go brush my teeth n go bath lol....then my mum call me eat 2 egg....dunoe y always birtday oso mux eat egg.....haha....then i oso eat the egg lol!!....huh....11.30 go the mines...sean mumy fetch us go.....haha.....sean mumy fetch chan,pei c,me and my cousin(choi)go....haha.....v reach there,1st place v go mcdonald wait our fren....waiting 4 cha yi,xin yi,kah lok,kah lok sis ....then v wait they all oledi 15 minit.....they all no yet come.....haiz....so late....thenv oso buy something n eat.....haha...hungry d....

...........5 more minit lik tat.....they all reach d.....then v oso go n play lol.....1st place v go play game....haha.....all go n changes token....n play.....i play moto,car,basket ball(shoot de).....n many2 mor.....veli happy......bt got 1 ppl no come.....the most important ppl.....haizzzz......T.T.....wat la....ah jun oso got come.......bt he no come!!!.....after v play games,v go play boling.....i no play bcx dunoe how 2 play....haha....nvr play b4.....hehe.....girl all no play jux boy play....jux c boy play....haha....sean get 0 mark.....asyik masuk longkang......bt at last time he got 6 or 16 ....dunoe 4get d....oso good lar....he 1st time play....haha.....

.....huh...!!!they all finish play d.....then v go n eat......after eatg v plain wan go watch movie.....v watch x-man.....v go buy ticket!!!but mux wait 1.30 then the movie start......the movie start at 4.30 .....hah.....!!! dunoe wat 2 do.....so v walk here n walk there.....walk around the mines.....jux follw the boy.....haha.....lik dog.....haha....then the boy plain wanna go play boling again...!!!!haha.....they really wan play again.....then al girl oso say this time want play.....i oso want play!!!haha.....yay....can start d....really best lol....the highest mark 4 girl is cha yi....100 mark....haha....im the 2nd....64 mark oli.....haha.....geng lol cha yi .....1st time play le....!!!!super girl.....then v play boling until sot d.....movie start d....v late go 2 watch movie....haha.....then v run run run go cinema...haha.....lik sot po n sot lao.....haha......then v oso go insde....walau....insde so cold.....sit bsde my cousin n cha yi sit bsde me...!!!!my cousin take my coke n drink.....haizz.....wat the...!!!!un lucky sit bsde him...!!!! sean de coke oso finish d.....so fast...haha.....then after finish watch movie....v all run go toilet....haha.....really cold....wan die d.....haha.....finish watch movie....6.25 lik tat gua.....all dunoe wat to do.....so v go play games again ....really sot d..b4 me ,cha yi n pei c go play v go walk around 1st...then v got buy something...!!! i oso got buy....haha....buy 4 some1......then kah lok they all say want go bak d....haizzz....so fast.....then left me,choi,sean,pei c n chan.......xin yi go bak mor early.....then v play the punch punch de games.....my hand veli pain....blood oso cme out d ...haha....sean n my cousin de oso blood cme out d.....haha....geng lolx......

then sean mumy bawa v balik oso.....haha.....

.....haha....2day really happy.....bt got some1 mak me disspted....!!!!haizzzz.....

.....erm....thx 4 any1 who wish me happy birthday ya....haha......

4 comments: